Zinc Bacitracin is an antibacterial polypeptide produced by the growth of a gram-positive, spore-forming organism belonging to the licheniformin group of Bacillus subtilis, which acts by interfering with bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Zinc Bacitracin 10% powder: 100mg/g potency (4000 units) Zinc bacitracin
Zinc Bacitracin 15% powder (granular): 150mg/g potency (6000 units) Zinc bacitracin
1. Good quality and productive fungus, carefully selected raw material, unique fermentation process.
2. Safe and reliable product with good fluidity and low conglutination.
3. High efficient antibiotic and growth promotion, inhibits the proliferation of G+ bacteria, increases fodder conversion rate.
4. Innocuity, very low assimilation in intestine, no transferring of accumulation to egg, milk and meat.
5. Safe and free residue, no drug resistance and cross drug resistance, no suspension of drug is needed before slaughtering.
6. Synergy and wide spectrum, good inhibiting bacteria and promoting growth results under unfavorable breeding conditions.
7. High quality environment protection pharmaceutical additive, harmless to human, animal and environment.
1. Inhibiting cytomemtranes synthesis and hindering the process of dephasphorization so as to affect phosphatide function and cell's transmission of mucopeptide compound.
2. Inhibiting protoplasmic function and integrating protoplasm with cytomembrane so as to canes the discharge of various ions, amino acids, pyridines and purines in the cell.
Mixing feed. For 1,000 kg forage, we recommend to add the amount as following: (Example as: Zinc Bacitracin 15% powder granular)
4-6 million unit
1.6-3.2 million unit
0.8-1.6 million unit
Keep container tightly closed. Protect from light. Store in a cool place.
[Period of validity]